The Science of Longevity
Vaccine Illusion E-Book Free with Subscription!
Join Our Free Newsletter and Receive The Science of Longevity
You'll get immediate access to your eBook!
Now FREE for a 
Limited Time Only!
Regular Price: $29.99
About The Guide
What are the secrets of longevity? Some of them might surprise you! Can you predict how long you will live based on your parents’ lifespan? What are some sure-fire ways to shorten your life? This report provides an overview of what science says, to date, about why we age and what we can do to pull back the reins on Father Time.
Benefits of reading this book
Learn more on the Science of Longevity Including:

If 25 percent of your longevity is determined by your genes, then what controls the other 75 percent? 

Is Longevity Inherited?
The Biology of Aging: 7 Theories
The Grim Reaper Exists - And His Name is Stress
Psychological Stress Has a Huge Impact on Lifespan
Blue Zones
Strategies for Adding Years to Your Life

Also included is GreenMedInfo's Aging Research PDF! Over 250 pages of peer reviewed, evidence-based research.

About GreenMedInfo began in 2008 with the vision of founder, Sayer Ji, to provide a resource where consumers and health care professionals could access evidence-based, clinical data without the complexity of searching and navigating multiple health institutions.
Today is the world's most widely referenced, evidence-based natural medical resource, averaging one million visits per month, and with over 250,000 subscribers to its popular daily newsletter. 

The database contains over 30,000 abstracts and articles and we provide eNewsletters, articles, eBooks, eCourses and webinars to increase consumer education.

 Sayer Ji, Founder of
GreenMedInfo Testimonials
  • "Thank you so much Mr. Ji and GreenMedInfo for such great knowledge. Subscribing to GreenMedInfo is one of the greatest things I have done. So much information is hidden by doctors. I have learned so much." - Bryan S.
  • "I just want to stop and say THANK YOU!! as I have so often thought to do when I have read one of your timely articles. You have no idea how much your website has helped my family and friends when it was needed. What a great work you are doing! I enjoy my membership, and love the research dashboard." - Diane H.
  • "I used to be a world class swimmer, and now 30+ years later am a chronic pain sufferer. I injured some nerves 20 years ago...Fast forward to today, I am learning AND applying what you write about. You are changing my and husbands life and comfort level. Please continue on, your efforts are changing lives!!!" - Leslie K.
  • "I just wanted to compliment you on your website. I was blown away with the amount of information you have available. The way you have organized it is phenomenal. Thank you for all the hard work you have done to accomplish such an awesome site." - Linda M.
This website is for information purposes only. By providing the information contained herein we are not diagnosing, treating, curing, mitigating, or preventing any type of disease or medical condition. 
Before beginning any type of natural, integrative or conventional treatment regimen, it is advisable to seek the advice of a licensed healthcare professional.
Powered By